Here are some helpful hints to ensure the long-lasting beauty of your cabinetry:
- For regular cleaning of all doors, wipe with a damp, soft cloth and dry immediately with another dry, soft cloth.
- For major cleaning, wipe WOOD doors with a damp, soft cloth and dry immediately with another dry, soft cloth. Follow with a light coat of high quality liquid paste or furniture wax.
- Wipe NON-WOOD laminate doors with a mild soap and water solution, and dry immediately with a soft, dry cloth. For high gloss polyester doors, a good quality window cleaner (such as Windex) works well, as do other ammonia-free glass cleaners. Just spray it on and dry immediately with a clean, dry, soft cloth.
- Excess moisture is the worst enemy of any finish. Wipe off any water immediately with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use detergents, strong soap, abrasives or self-polishing waxes or cloths such as dish cloths, which may contain remnants of these cleaners.